What a fabulous event it was! On June 15th, our Trindle Self Storage staff had a blast at our official grand opening, celebrating our brand new store while giving back to our Carlisle community with a fundraiser to benefit Project Share Food Pantry. Here are some of the highlights from the event.
• There was fun to be had for the whole family, with a bouncy house for children of all ages courtesy of Fun For Kidz Party Rentals, games and prizes for the kids, even prizes for the BIG kids, including a pair of NASCAR tickets with PIT PASSES, $100 in Nell’s gift cards and more!
• Free balloon art & caricature portraits were available for participants, which made for some pretty amazing pictures. Thanks Character’s with Character for coming out! Check out the photos on our Facebook page!
• The 3-hour free Zumbathon that was led by Brian VanScyoc & team left our core muscles screaming for more.
• We got to hang out with a bunch of our local Carlisle businesses, like GnawJaw Premium Beef Jerky, Wildtree and Castaway Critters, OC Detailing, Time & Again Consignment Boutique, Silver Springs Mahogany Models, Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing, Tastefully Simple representative Susan Drummer, Tupperware representative Jessica Smith, Thirty One representative Sandy Fitzpatrick, It Works!, J&C Kountry Kreations, Susquehanna Bank, Shining Star Photo Booth, SLG Crafts, Jamberry Nails, Passion Parties By Dawn, Da One Stop Shopping Spot, The Dragon’s Way School of Kenpo, Bitner Brothers Construction, Bath Fitter & Kitchen Fitter, Paparazzi, Pampered Chef representative Megon Riddell, Those Remodeling Guys, and Imunique Stylez, just to name a few!
• RED 102.3 was broadcasting live from the event. Our very own Steve Rose got in on the action!
• When we got hungry, we were able to tantalize our taste buds with free food from Turkey Hill, Kunzler, UTZ, Martin’s, Dunkin Donuts & more!
• At the end of the day, with the help of our fantastic Carlisle community members, we were able to raise $1825.00 in cash, collect 100 cans of food and donate $400.00 worth of leftover food to Project Share! We couldn’t have asked for a more successful event!