Winter is right around the corner and Trindle Self Storage has a storage unit to help you store summer gear. With self storage tips from our pros you are prepared for storage before you arrive at the unit. Our Carlisle PA storage units will keep your lawn and pool equipment in pristine condition, so come spring you can get back to fixing up the yard and enjoying the pool. With temperature controlled storage and large drive up units, Trindle Self Storage provides the choices you want.
Self storage tips to help before you arrive at the storage unit
- Come up with a plan to organize your boxes. Labels, tape, even a map of where everything goes, will help when dropping off or find something at your unit.
- Vinegar is safe and economic way to clean pool toys. Get rid of chemicals and dirt before storage to prevent brittle toys in the spring.
- Grab a cover from our office and place it over the grill or outside chairs, when storing these items. Find all your necessary moving supplies in our office.
- After a season of cutting the yard, give your lawn mower a much needed cleaning before storage.
- Place your boxes along the edges of your storage unit, or make isles between each row so you can access your belongings.
- Soapy warm water can take away light stains on cushions. Give your patio furniture pieces a little spruce before putting in for winter storage.
- Small businesses are preparing for a busy holiday season with pre-orders and an influx of new customers; storage can help you stay organized.
- Landscapers, it is time to retire the hedge clippers for the shovels and snow blowers. Storage can be a safe place to store summer tools.
Our self storage tips help businesses stay focused as they look to the future, and homeowners find useful space around their house. Trindle Self Storage offers a storage unit ideal for your situation as well as your budget. Give us a call to set up a tour and rent your next storage unit.