If you have a vehicle that is reserved for summer driving, it is a good idea to keep it in storage during the winter months. Trindle Self Storage provides Carlisle PA vehicle storage to those that need the service of a safe and secure location for vehicles.
If you need a place to keep your vehicle for the winter, do not worry, we have you covered. Follow the tips below for a good start on how to store a vehicle for the upcoming winter time.
Top 7 Tips for Vehicle Storage
- No one wants to sit down in their car, only to realize that it has an odor. Counter this by leaving a box of baking soda in the car.
- Checking on your car is great! However, you should not start it unless you plan on driving it for 30-40 minutes.
- Apply wax to the outside to keep dirt fragments from latching onto the paint.
- Before placing it in storage, take the vehicle for a drive to decrease the amount of water stuck in the car’s chambers.
- Do not leave used oil the car while storing long-term; doing so will make starting the vehicle difficult.
- Place a vehicle cover on the car to add an additional barrier of protection from the winter elements.
- Make a comprehensive list of upkeep that was done to your vehicle for the time it is in storage.
It is good to make sure vehicles are protected during the wintertime. At Trindle Self Storage in Carlisle PA we have state-of-the-art security to ensure your vehicle is safely harbored during its stay. Our managers have the knowledge to help find the perfect Carlisle PA vehicle storage space for your needs. Let us take some stress off your hands by storing your vehicle with us. Do not delay! Give us a call or rent/reserve online today!