Are you looking for simple and innovative ways to organize your garage? Trindle Self Storage made a list of easy garage organization hacks that will transform your garage and make garage cleaning fun. Use these hacks in your garage and make the most out of your storage space.
Garage Organization Ideas
- While organizing your garage, It is important that you use all the corners and smallest space possible. If you have a narrow space beside the garage door, put a small cabinet or metal shelves.
- Grouping similar items together and then labeling them will make them easier to find and promotes long-term organization. Use clear boxes to group all pet supplies, maintenance tools, etc.
- Utilize pegboards to maximize your wall space. They are perfect for hanging and organizing small hand tools or frequently used items in your garage.
- Hang a mesh storage basket on your wall to throw away all your dirty jackets and shoes before you walk into the house.
- You can install sliding storage rails on your garage walls. It will allow you to mix and match how and where you get your belongings organized.
Storing in Carlisle, PA
Talk to our storage experts at Trindle Self Storage in Carlisle, PA if you need help storing any of your belongings. We offer a wide variety of drive-up and temperature-controlled storage units to fit your needs. We are currently offering 50% off on your 1st-month rent on most of our unit sizes.